Critical Infrastructure Protection
i. Critical Infrastructure Protection from Terrorist Attacks Course
With the support and coordination of COE DAT, Critical Infrastructure Protection from Terrorist Attacks Course will be conducted between 21-25 May 2018. It is planned to give following courses;
- Maritime Dimension of Energy Security,
- Maritime Law in CIP,
- Maritime Terrorism for Critical Infrastructure,
- Cyber Terrorism/Maritime Dimension for Critical Infrastructure,
- Maritime Cooperation and Guidance,
- Energy Security Dimension of the Mediterranean Shield Operation.
ii. Multinational Maritime Security Exercise
One of the main objectives of the Multinational Maritime Security Exercise conducted between 21-27 October 2015 has been the development of regional cooperation in the areas of critical infrastructure protection, energy security, sea transport lines and protection of node points.